Thursday, December 22, 2011

Challenge

Earlier this year I undertook a challenge to, donate $.50 for each mile I rode on my bicycle, to a charity of my choosing. I am starting that over for the winter months. This time I will be donating $1 for each mile I ride to my friends Pete and Ashley Greenwald to help them get to the mission field. I would ask all of those who read this to join me and for each mile I ride you would donate a certain amount to a missionary, mission, church, or non-profit of your choice. I would also ask the your donations not be out of your extra, but that you would give sacrificially. Also when I ride I will be rounding up to the next mile for my total mileage for the ride. Thanks again for those who will join me. I would really like to know who you are supporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment